The Pizza Burger
Makes 4 – 1/2Lb Burgers
- 2 Lbs Ground chuck
- 1 Cup chopped pepperoni or pre packaged real pepperoni pieces
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup ham
- 1/2 Cup onion sliced
- 1/2 Cup bread crumbs Italian
- 1/2 Cup of pizza sauce
- Mix meat, bread crumbs together in a bowl
- Sauté onion
- Place 5 ounce of meat mixture in Stufz and shape.
- Add pepperoni to the cavity amount to your liking
- Add cheese to cavity amount to your liking.
- Add onions to cavity amount to your liking
- Drizzle pizza sauce over toppings. Not too much to make soggy
- Seal and remove burger.
- Cook covered 2-3 minutes on each side or until done. on grill / oven or stove top