The Rodeo Burger
Makes 4 – 1/2Lb Burgers
- 2 Lbs Ground chuck
- 1 Cup chopped bacon or pre packaged real bacon pieces
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Cup sweet baby rays BBQ sauce
- 1/2 Cup bread crumbs Italian or plain
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- Mix meat, bread crumbs and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl
- Place 5 ounce of meat mixture in Stufz and shape.
- Add bacon to the cavity amount to your liking
- Add cheese to cavity amount to your liking.
- Add 1 TBSP of BBQ sauce on top of bacon and cheese.
- Seal and remove burger.
- Cook covered 2-3 minutes on each side or until done. on grill / oven or stove top