The Sheppard’s Pie Burger
Serves 4 Makes 4 – 1/2Lb Turkey Burgers
- 2 Lbs Ground turkey
- 2 Cups mashed potatoes
- ½ Cup frozen peas
- 1/2 Cup turkey gravy
- 1/2 Cup bread crumbs
- Mix meat, bread crumbs together in a bowl
- Place 5 ounce of meat mixture in Stufz and shape.
- Cook peas
- Mix mashed potatoes and peas fill cavity amount to your liking
- Pour 1-1 ½ TBSP of gravy potato mixture.
- Seal or leave top off for open face. Remove burger.
- Cook to done on grill / oven or stove top.
- Add bun or pour more gravy over top when done.