The Heater Burger
Serves 4 Makes 4 – 1/2Lb Burgers
- 2 Lbs Ground chuck
- 1 Cup sliced jalapenos
- 4 slices of pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 Cup bread crumbs Italian or plain
- 1 TBSP hot sauce
- Mix meat, bread crumbs and hot sauce together in a bowl
- Place 5 ounce of meat mixture in Stufz and shape.
- Add jalapeño slices to the cavity amount to your liking
- Break cheese to fit into cavity amount to your liking.
- Seal and remove burger.
- Cook covered 2-3 minutes on each side or until done. on grill / oven or stove top